Lord God, help us to live out your gospel in the world. We pray for those who do not know your love, that they would be wooed by your goodness and seduced by your beauty. Form us into a family that runs deeper than biology or nationality or ethnicity, a family that is born again in you. May we be creators of holy mischief and agitators of comfort . . . -people who do not accept the world as it is but insist on its becoming what you want it to be. Let us groan as in the pains of childbirth for your kingdom to come on earth as it is in heaven. Help us to be midwives of that kingdom. Amen.
- "For now we see through a glass, darkly, but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." -- I Cor. 13:12
Subscribe by Email
What I'm Doing...
- Methodology in Theology and Science: Radical Orthodoxy, Part III
- Methodology for Faith and Science: Radical Orthodoxy, Part II
- Methodology for Faith and Science: Radical Orthodoxy, Part I
- Methodology for Fatih and Science: Catholic Perspectives, Part II
- Atheists, Christians, the Pope, and Doing Good